You Can Run But You Won't Come Far

January 31, 2013

You Can Run But You Won't Come Far
Stuck in the library waiting for my sister to be done with her class so I could finally go home and go WILD!!! I honestly feel like a hopeless, starving kid waiting for her mom to finish shopping so I could go back to spending my entire day grubbing on the loads of unhealthy snacks that fill my kitchen's snack closet; or at least that's what I'd like to think I'd be doing but fdlsjfld can't snack!! On the side note, I've been slacking with creating sets on Polyvore so I decided what better way of making time fly than to  browse polyvore and crave heaps of items that I know I seriously can't be affording unless out of the blues some random person offers me a six figure job.

No comments :

Post a Comment