Are You Ready When The World Comes Tumbling?

February 28, 2013

If I had to get a grade for how active I've been this month with my blog I'd unfortunately probably fail which I really wish I didn't. And to make things worse, I feel as though majority of my posts are related to food in one way or another. But like an amateur student who isn't satisfied with her current grade I have an excuse. The weather here in New Jersey has been mega-gloomy and droopy, rainy, and on top of all that crazy freezing cold! And what happens when the weather gets cold, I end up spending my rare spare time cooking to keep myself warm as well as treat myself (and you virtually) to some nice and warm treats.
Japanese Cotton Cheese Cake (left) & Twist Cookies (right)
Inside-Out Carrot Cake/Muffin

No comments :

Post a Comment