Took A Little Time To Make It A Little Better

February 16, 2013

So apparently I goofed you all including myself in thinking I would actually go a near all nighter. But hey at least I'm a morning bird person so it sort of makes up for it...then again maybe not. Moreover, in continuation in my attempt to update this blog with the things that have been going on the last couple of days and whatnot, I'm proud to say there's a new recipe to add on to my 50+ recipe goal! Can you guys guess what it is? *wink* *wink* what celebratory holiday happened over the week? It's some man-catching-beignets for good o' Mardi Gras (Fat Tuesday)! And if you've watched Princess and the Frog (a very lovely Disney film) then you'll know what I mean with that phrase. And amazingly I don't disagree with the film either. My dad and my two little brothers were in absolute love with them and kept coming back for more.

No comments :

Post a Comment