Liebster Blog Award

July 8, 2013

I apologize for the somewhat hiatus status for the past couple of days but no worries, I'll definitely make it up! Anywho, last week I was nominated for the Liebster Blog Award (an award for new blogs with less than 200 followers) by the lovely Charley from Land of Synchronicity. Be sure to check out my answers to the questions Charley asked me below! And like with almost anything, this tag came with some rules that we must oh so abide to...
RULES
You must link back to the person who nominated you
You must answer the 11 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you
You must pick 11 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers
You must come up with 11 questions for your nominees to answer
You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees

Q&As
1. Why/What made you start blogging?
Ever since I discovered Lookbook.nu my freshman year of high school, I have been greatly inspired to showcase my individuality through my own style to the eyes of the online community. However, I was never able to find the confidence to initiate it. I owe a huge thanks to Zoe Suen from Fashiononymous for giving me the nudge I needed in her Q&A video.

2. There's a zombie apocalypse. You can only bring 5 things with you. What do you bring?
The clothes I'd "currently" wear shouldn't count right? Cause I'd probably change out of my jammies and into one of my comfiest, coolest, and total-action-like outfit haha. Anywho, back to picking out the 5 items. Assuming that there would probably be no electricity like in all those zombie shows and that I can't "steal" from rundown shops...1) A big water jug container, cause I'm a huge germaphobe when it comes to sharing cups/bottles. 2) A nail clipper. I know that sounds wack but hey, biting nails is one of my biggest pet peeves and it won't be so good to run around with long nails and risk the nail ripping off. 3) A backpack to store all my goodies. 4) One of my mega plushies for the sake of good comfort. 5) Instant coffee? The ones where you can pour the packet into regular water and then tada! I'm going to need coffee energy if I'm going to face zombies.

3. You're invited to the Grammy's. Show us your outfit!
4. If you had to wear the same outfit for a year, what would it be?

5. What do you like most about yourself? (saying you don't like anything is unacceptable!)
I'm a pretty open minded person if I must do say so myself.

6. Have you ever traveled out of your country? If so, where?
Unfortunately no. There was a time when my parents brought me to Canada when I barely 1 years old but dude that shouldn't count since there's no evidence ha! Not a single lingering memory and no photos.

7. Describe your perfect date.
One that's not too pricey cause then I'd end the day either feeling bad for my wallet or for being a burden to my partner. The connection between me and the person throughout the date has to feel genuine. Good music in the atmosphere?

8. If you could describe yourself in one word what would it be and why?
Overthinker? I usually like to put myself into other's shoes and try to gain a better perspective of how they're viewing the world. Find what bugs a person and try not to put myself on a person's bad side. This could probably go on for days so I'll just end it at that ha.

9. How would you describe your style?
I grew up being a tomboy and as a result my style has a touch of casualness to it. Overall, it's generally a big great mixture of tomboyish, daring, classy,and preppy. Which explains why my current favorite trend is the whole sporty-chic look.

10. Sneakers or heels?
I know it's unladylike but I'd have to choose sneakers, they're just more comfortable and not a torture to my feet.

11. Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
At the age of 29...hopefully I'd be married to a lovely guy and possibly have a kid or two and happily working as a marketer for one of my favorite fashion companies.

MY 11 QUESTIONS
1. Where and who do you get your fashion inspirations from?
2. What is your favorite SS13 fashion trend?
3. What is your go-to outfit? Show us.
4. What city do you think is the fashion capital?
5. Which is better, festival fashion or street style fashion?
6. What is your today outfit? Show us.
7. Do you prefer a dolled up look or a casual look?
8. What are you top 5 favorite blogs?
9. What's your number one advice to those who want to start a blog?
10. How would you describe your blog in 10 words.
11. What city would you want to attend Fashion Week at?

TAGGED BLOGS
The Forest Elf
Dress Up Dolly
My Life Would Suck Without Fashion
Andy Sparkles
I Want To Live In L.A
Angelbirdbb
Swanky Residential
Hey Linni
A Force That Can Shake The World
Anjellee
Trouble Shoot Me

6 comments :

  1. Thank you for nominating me honey. Really appreciate it. :)

    Kisses
    http://yourfashiontroubleshootingguide.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazingg <33

    http://itsgracebala.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for nominating me! Here are my answers to your questions! :D I really had fun answering all of it :D

    xx

    Dressupdolly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Jannine! And I'll definitely be checking out your answers (:

      Delete