NYFW S/S14 Favorites Pt.II

September 22, 2013

I know I'm way overdue with this post but hey, better late than never right? Ugh...I seriously can't wait for spring and summer to come now after seeing the all the beautiful collections for the season. Welps. Gives me time to prepare my wardrobe now that I have a better idea of some of the SS14 trends hehe. Nonetheless I am loving this awesome autumn weather! It's been sunny all week! Not too chilly and not too warm either! Absolutely love just having to throw on a cardigan or a nice warm cozy hoodie at most during the brisky mornings!
ADEAM
3.1 PHILLIP LIM
JEREMY SCOTT

4 comments :

  1. Follow for follow? Just followed you, follower #46
    Some of these outfits are amazing!

    http://www.drownedinfashiondreams.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too bad my wallet can't afford it haha
      And thank you and sure thing love (;

      Delete
  2. We agree!!!
    very nice collection and loving good weather.
    Would you like to follow each other honey?
    Kisses

    http://asstyleanddesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete