Got My Melody, Got My Beat

March 23, 2014

After seeing snow and the temperature going below 30-20F for the longest time now, I simply could not resist whipping out my shorts when I saw that the weather was going to be sunny and in the 60s range! And although the weather says that we're suppose to be expecting more snow this coming week, at least I know that spring weather is almost here (even though it's technically already spring heh)!
Plaid Button-Down: Chaps | Pink Tee: J. Crew Denim Shorts: DIY  Bag: Zara Sunglasses: F21

21 comments :

  1. You look lovely and basic c; The shorts are niiicee!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear (: found some old denim pants lying around the house and just decided that I needed some more shorts so I did a little DIY project on them hehe

      Delete
  2. Totally love your look!
    Love the pictures <3
    You are so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You for sure know how to mix and match and look good in front of camera.. haha..

    www.williamcl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The struggles of living in a bi-polar area ha~ and thank you Marlen <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the look on you...lookin' good :D
    xx

    http://phuckitfashion.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous look!
    love your shirt
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shirt definitely made the outfit more fun to play around with and thank you love (:

      Delete
  7. Very beautiful outfit ;) Amazing look <3

    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute shorts! hope spring like weather reaches you soon :)
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, this is such a cute look! I really like that shirt on you.

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete