REVIEW // UniWigs' Synthetic Extensions (E72404)

May 21, 2014

Okay so I'm going to be honest with you guys, ever since I chopped off my hair over the autumn season, I've regretted it loads of time! Don't get me wrong though, while I did like my dark hair, deep down somewhere inside me, I missed my long ombre hair with it's luscious blond locks (ha), especially since I'm such a huge fan of braids! The number of different braided hairstyles that my sister would experiment on my long hair could seriously go on for days! Why, I could probably have had a different hairstyle for every single day, 365 days, 365 different hairstyles? What do you guys say? Think it's do-able for someone with long hair?
Likewise, I've been itching to invest in some wigs or extensions to satisfy my inner need for long hair again and that's when I landed upon these perfect ombre synthetic clip-on extensions (here) for my hair! And one the best parts about them is they come in 7 different pieces to make them more realistic unlike the usual single wide clip-on extensions AND you don't have to freak out about killing your hair with multiple bleaching processes to achieve blonde ends if you ever wanted to experiment with ombre hair! 

5 comments :

  1. Lovely look Teresa! I'm totally loving the pink blazer <3 Still need one like that :)

    http://stylealamy.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too kind My~ and yes! I definitely believe that a pastel blazer is an essential for every wardrobe!

      Delete
  2. You look wonderful, sweetie *_*

    Kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Immediately the website might irrefutably obtain famous one of the most associated with publishing customers, due to the persistent articles or just crucial evaluations. synthetic hair wigs

    ReplyDelete