REVIEW // UniWigs' Synthetic Extensions (E72404)

May 21, 2014

Okay so I'm going to be honest with you guys, ever since I chopped off my hair over the autumn season, I've regretted it loads of time! Don't get me wrong though, while I did like my dark hair, deep down somewhere inside me, I missed my long ombre hair with it's luscious blond locks (ha), especially since I'm such a huge fan of braids! The number of different braided hairstyles that my sister would experiment on my long hair could seriously go on for days! Why, I could probably have had a different hairstyle for every single day, 365 days, 365 different hairstyles? What do you guys say? Think it's do-able for someone with long hair?
Likewise, I've been itching to invest in some wigs or extensions to satisfy my inner need for long hair again and that's when I landed upon these perfect ombre synthetic clip-on extensions (here) for my hair! And one the best parts about them is they come in 7 different pieces to make them more realistic unlike the usual single wide clip-on extensions AND you don't have to freak out about killing your hair with multiple bleaching processes to achieve blonde ends if you ever wanted to experiment with ombre hair! 

4 comments :

  1. Lovely look Teresa! I'm totally loving the pink blazer <3 Still need one like that :)

    http://stylealamy.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too kind My~ and yes! I definitely believe that a pastel blazer is an essential for every wardrobe!

      Delete
  2. You look wonderful, sweetie *_*

    Kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind comment Nicole <3

      Delete