UPDATE // Missing in Action

July 4, 2014

Happy July 4th (Independence Day) Folks! I know I got A LOT of explaining to do with my months of disappearance from the blog so don't fret, I have miraculously appeared to properly explain everything. Additionally, I'll probably go into more detail with a spammage of photo diaries of some of the major events that went on the past couple of months as well as do a brief photo diary summarizing each month in the next coming days, so be sure to stay tuned!

- - - - - May - - - - -
First 2-3 Weeks // Classes + Finals
Rest of the Month // Spent trying to catch up with life with some friends before our summer split

- - - - - June - - - - -
Traveled to Texas
Adjusting to life here
My previous camera died on me, out of the blues, so I was left living off my phone's camera

- - - - - July - - - - -
Finally got myself a replacement camera!
In the progress of getting myself up to date and you guys updated

See you guys in a bit then! Toodles!!
xoxo

2 comments :

  1. Haha, sounds like these few months were quite busy for you! Yay for a replacement camera and for finishing up on exams! Enjoy Texas!

    -Nikkie
    Chic Nikkie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes omg! and thank you for the support NIkkie! I will definitely try to keep you guys updated with my trip in Texas!

      Delete