Rosy's 24th Early Birthday Surprise

June 8, 2015

Hello Rosy (if you're reading this, which I would most certainly be quite disappointed if you aren't), HAPPY TWENTY-FOURTH BIRTHDAY! So, though the event that these photos took place during are a days old, today is actually my eldest sister's birthday, so in actuality I'm not doing that shabby of a job publishing this post.

Moving forward, I'm sure by now you guys are probably eager to get some insider details on what went on during this oh-so-special surprise event. Quick breakdown. It took a lot of acting to pull off this birthday surprise. Hmm...perhaps I should pursue becoming an actress after my award-winning performance that day and the days prior to it hohoho. Sike! I would probably crack up in laughter after every awkward moment, which would result in a movie filled with laughter, and with a 1% rotten tomato rating as the worst comedy film in history.

Anyway, jokes aside, lets get down to business folks. It was a small intimate gathering consisting of the usual lovely bunch of siblings (both my sisters and two younger bros) + my sister's soon to be husband...do I hear church bells sometime within the next couple of years? Selected a nice brunch place because the food options are usually a little lighter than dinner and also because I'm a breakfast person, so I like my breakfast options without having to restrict everyone else.

Below are some photos captured so feel free to check them out!


Our restaurant selection was Romanelli's Garden Cafe, which you guys can also feel free to check out my review for on Yelp!.

No comments :

Post a Comment