You're Starting to Break Me

April 17, 2013

Kill me now. I feel like such a horrible person for slacking so much with my posts for this month. And in the beginning I actually thought I was going to be pretty darn productive with it all cause I had so much I wanted to share with you guys. Oh where did that all go, I don't even know. This month actually turned out to be a lot busier than I had first expected. Professors are jamming in loads of lessons, projects, and on top of all that there are so many events coming up you won't even believe how much I'm dishing out for all those lovely people that are oh so dear to my heart ha. Truth be told, most of my expenses this year are to other people and now myself. Gahhh!!!! I think after all this I'm going to give myself a mini splurging shopping spree to make myself feel a tad better. So what have I been spending my days doing in hiding from you guys (hehe), browsing online shops for gifts, school work, or spending the spare time I actually have these days on browsing Tumblr. Don't trust me? Compare my April archive to my past month archives and...yeah I'll let that speak for itself.

No comments :

Post a Comment