Hollywood Won't Save You

March 22, 2013

Yesterday was the second day of spring but you know what, that didn't stop mother nature from torturing us with this everlasting winter weather; chilly winds plus snow. Don't get me wrong though, I love snow with its infinite glorious beauty but hey, you can't blame a girl for wanting to enjoy the spring season. Whenever I go out these days I always gotta throw on my winter jacket and I only have a total of three of them to last the winter season so it constantly feels as though I'm repeating the same sets of outfits minus the bottoms and shoes that I wear. Man, I should probably start filling up my closet with more varieties of coats/jackets. On the other hand, today the weather's looking gorgeous and sunny! Though don't let that feel you, it's a ridiculous 30F outside here in New Jersey. Nonetheless, what better way to spend the day dreaming of all the wonderful things to wear this spring then to browse polyvore and pretend I could afford my dream wardrobe.
Hollywood Won't Save You


No comments :

Post a Comment