Lovers' Suicide

March 2, 2013

I absolutely love that spring is just around the corner (okay maybe that's a wee bit of an exaggeration since there's technically about 3 more weeks to go) which undoubtedly means that spring break is near it's way, but at the same time I hate how that also means that mid-terms are creeping up. Nonetheless, I'm done with this chilly New England weather and ready for our gorgeous 75F warm, spring weather. And without further ado, great golly finally an outfit/look post! I originally wanted to try to squeeze one in for February but with just 28 days to get everything done before the sun shuts down on me, it turned out to be a tougher mission than I had estimated. Genuinely, to make up for me being the bummiest bum of all bums and failing in my duties to update my blog at least once a week, I made sure to get in an outfit post in the first days of March.
Safety Pin Crop Top: H&M | Black Bottom: Sonoma

No comments :

Post a Comment